At Venture Telecom we understand that one size does not fit all and we ensure that our IT Support Services are bespoke to your specific needs, your options include:
- a simple 'pay as you go scheme' or,
- a fixed monthly maintenance fee scheme
- telephone, remote or on-site support depending upon your individual requirements.
- desktop support from our team of Microsoft Certified Engineers
- server and infrastructure support for your day to day management tasks
- a fully protected hosted exchange to access your important information whilst on the move
- cloud access through our Microsoft Sharepoint Server Technology
IT Support from Venture
Our comprehensive and flexible support packages allow us to provide bespoke solutions that fit your exact needs. We understand that one size doesn’t always fit all so we offer solutions that start from a simple ‘pay as you go’ scheme to a complete peace of mind ‘fixed monthly maintenance fee’ scheme.Our support is delivered appropriately via telephone, remotely or onsite.
We understand that productivity is paramount and how frustrating it is when things don’t work as they should. Our team of Microsoft certified engineers are on hand to assist you and resolve your queries efficiently so you can get on with your business.
Server & infrastruture support
We manage the day-to-day tasks of your servers & infrastructure with a cost-effective solution that frees your valuable resource and leaves you safe in the knowledge that your system is:
- patched to the latest Microsoft requirements
- secure & virus free
- proactively monitored.
Our hosted exchange provides you with access to email, calendar and contacts from virtually anywhere, any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Our hosting exchange allows your workforce access from almost anywhere, receive automatic updates on email, calendar, and contacts on most devices including:
- Macintosh computers
- Android phones
- Blackberry smartphones
- Windows mobile
- Windows phones.
Professional, easy-to-manage email Exchange
Online provides each user with a 25 Gb mailbox allowing the user to send email messages of up to 25 Mb. We connect with most Microsoft Outlook to deliver the feature-rich functionality you already know and use, whether you’re connected to the internet in the office, remotely or working offline.
Scheduling meetings is made easy by sharing calendars and viewing them side-by-side, so you can see your colleagues’ availability and suggested meeting times from your calendar. You can access your email, calendar and contacts from almost any web browser whilst maintaining the familiar Outlook experience with Microsoft Outlook web app and protect your organisation from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront online protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines.
Our familiar Microsoft SharePoint server technology, delivered as an online service, makes the power of the cloud work for your organisation. SharePoint Online lets you create sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers. Hosted Sharepoint allows you to:
- manage and share important documents
- share insights and status updates
- keep teams in sync and manage important projects
- find documents and people easily
- stay up to date with news and company information
- create Microsoft Office documents and save them directly to SharePoint Online
- protect sensitive content with document-Level permissionsaccess important documents offline by using SharePoint Workspace
- enable real-time communication with colleagues from within SharePoint Online control service provisioning monitoring and reporting to simplify management through a single console.